Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What's with all of the bio's?

Yes, I will admit there has been a definite surge in the number of Fiddler's Green posts of late. There are several reasons for this. The biggest one is that the majority of my research on the officers of the 6th US Cavalry is complete, and they thus make relatively easy entries. Second is a scarcity of posting time due to work and study time requirements. The third is that it's simply what I've been in the mood to write about lately. Biographical posts will continue over the remainder of the month, though hopefully not quite so prevalently. There are some posts on the opening scenes from Chickamauga in preparation for later this month as well. And I'm always interested in "what about ____?" feedback.

1 comment:

Don said...

I left out a 4th reason. I get many more comments from the biographical posts as well, some of whihc have led to new sources of information. Two comments in one day yesterday is actually close to a record for this blog.